How was your oral health care for last year? Did you continually take the necessary steps to ensure your overall oral health care needs were met? The most important facet of oral health care is the daily upkeep necessary for healthy teeth and gums. One great month of oral health care does not give allowance for a subpar month the next. Consistency is the key to a great smile.
Answer the following questions to determine how you did last year:
– Did you avoid chewy snacks and hard candies that could damage your teeth or increase the risk of plaque buildup?
– Did you avoid sugary snacks and drinks?
– Did you brush your teeth twice daily?
– Did you floss your teeth daily?
– Did you visit your dentist at Durham Dentistry for all your regularly scheduled appointments?
– Did you use dental cleaning tools that were dentist-approved or had the American Dental Association ADA Seal of Acceptance?
– Did you limit between-meal snacks?
– Did you avoid products that are dangerous to your teeth and gums?
If you answered YES to 0-3 questions, your teeth and gums are not happy. Try harder this year.
If you answered YES to 4-7 questions, you did well, but there is room for improvement in 2017.
If you answered YES to all 8 questions, congratulations! You were an oral health superhero for the year of 2016!
If you would like to schedule a visit with Dr. Macon Sapp, please call our office at 919-489-9171. We are conveniently located in Durham North Carolina. We strive to make your oral health care for the new year the best yet!